1. What is PinPay?
PinPay is a new service on your mobile phone provided by our partner banks allowing you to:
· Send and receive money
· Request a PinPay mini-statement
· Recharge your prepaid mobile line or someone else's line
· Pay your postpaid mobile bill or someone else's bill
· Pay your Park Meter Fines or someone else's fine
· Manage your PinPay account conveniently
· Buy vouchers or recharge your internet account
· Renew your Cablevision Subscription
· Subscribe or Renew Beirut Circle Privilege Card
· Buy vouchers for Apple's iTunes
2. What are the services offered when subscribed to PinPay?
PinPay offers a continuously growing set of Mobile Payment services. Currently you can avail the following services, but please check back soon for more:
Transfer and pay money instantly from your Bank account to another registered user's account. As soon as the money is transferred, the sender and receiver will get a transaction confirmation message from Pin-Pay. You can also receive money transfers from any registered Pin-Pay user.
Pay Mobile Bills
Request to receive information and pay instantly your postpaid mobile bill, or someone else's bill, just by entering the mobile phone number in the required fields. The sender and receiver will get a transaction confirmation message from PinPay.
Pay Park Meter Fines
Request to Inquire and Pay yours or anyone else’s Park Meter Fine by inputting either the vehicle’s License Plate Number or the 11-digit Parking Surcharge Reference Number found on the top right of your Parking Fine. Sender will get a transaction confirmation message from PinPay.
Recharge Mobile Phones
Recharge your prepaid mobile line or another person's line by selecting the desired amount from your PinPay menu. The phone will be recharged instantly and you will receive a transaction confirmation message immediately.
Beirut Circle Privilege Card
Buy or Renew your Beirut Circle Privilege Card and start enjoying Lebanon and its venues more affordably.
Buy vouchers or recharge your Internet Account directly from your mobile phone.
Conveniently recharge your Cablevision subscription. Select Recharge By mobile service, then choose Recharge Cablevision, select which plan you would like to recharge and insert your 11 digit smart card code, and your subscription will immediately recharge.
Manage your account from the convenience of your mobile. You can at anytime change your M-PIN or un-register your mobile device.
A detailed statement of all your PinPay transactions that you have conducted. If the customer wishes to find details about any transaction that he has conducted before, he is able to do so by clicking on that specific transaction, and a new screen will appear showing all the information about that transaction.
3. What are the main benefits of the PinPay services?
· Convenience: You can use the services anytime, anywhere (avoid long-waiting periods and traffic jams)
· Reliability: Quick and on-time payments
· Ease: User-friendly, step-by-step menu
4. Which Banks currently offer PinPay’s services?
Bank Audi and BankMed offer the PinPay service.