1. What is Pin-Pay?
Pin-Pay is a new service on your mobile phone provided by Bank Audi and soon by BankMed allowing you to:
· Check your account balance
· Transfer money within your accounts and credit card
· Pay and receive money
· Request a mini-statement
· Recharge your prepaid mobile line or someone else's line
· Pay your postpaid mobile bill or someone else's bill
· Pay your Park Meter Fines or someone else's fine
· Manage your Pin-Pay account conveniently
2. What are the services offered when subscribed to Pin-Pay?
Pin-Pay offers a continuously growing set of Mobile Payment services. Currently you can avail the following services, but please check back soon for more:
Pay a Person
Transfer and pay money instantly from your Bank account to another registered user's account. As soon as the money is transferred, the sender and receiver will get a transaction confirmation message from Pin-Pay. You can also receive money transfers from any registered Pin-Pay user.
Pay Mobile Bills
Request to receive information and pay instantly your postpaid mobile bill, or someone else's bill, just by entering the mobile phone number in the required fields. The sender and receiver will get a transaction confirmation message from Pin-Pay.
Pay Park Meter Fines
Request to Inquire and Pay yours or anyone else’s Park Meter Fine by inputting either the vehicle’s License Plate Number or the 11-digit Parking Surcharge Reference Number found on the top right of your Parking Fine. Sender will get a transaction confirmation message from Pin-Pay. You can at any time call the Park Meter support number directly from the application for any queries.
Recharge Mobile Phones
Recharge your prepaid mobile line or another person's line by selecting the desired amount from your Pin-Pay menu. The phone will be recharged instantly and you will receive a transaction confirmation message immediately.
Recharge IDM Internet
Conveniently recharge your IDM ADSL Internet account or someone else's account from your mobile. Simply, select the IDM ADSL Internet service; enter the phone number you wish to recharge; select the denomination you wish and it will immediately recharge.
Preferences - Your Pin-Pay Manager
Manage your account from the convenience of your mobile. You can at anytime change your M-PIN, select your transaction sending mode and contact our support team directly from the application.
A detailed statement of your last five Pin-Pay transactions conducted. It consists of every account detail and transaction you made, including viewing your Account Balance, Referring a Friend, etc.
Refer a Friend
Refer your friend to Pin-Pay. Your friend, relative, or acquaintance will receive information about Pin-Pay through SMS.
You may choose to have your mobile number be visible to recipients of transfers and payments from your Pin-Pay Account.
Mobile Banking Services:
· Account balance: Check your balance real time
· Mini Statement: Track the last five transactions performed on your account
· Transfer: Conduct internal transfers between your accounts
3. What are the main benefits of the Pin-Pay services?
· Convenience: You can use the services anytime, anywhere (avoid long-waiting periods and traffic jams)
· Reliability: Quick and on-time payments
· Ease: User-friendly, step-by-step menu
4. Which Banks currently offer Pin-Pay’s services?
Bank Audi and BankMed (coming soon) offer the Pin-Pay service.